When logged into NYSBA.org, in the top right hand corner of the site you’ll see a 'Communities' link. Click that link to access your NYSBA Communities. Alternatively, you can go directly to communities.nysba.org. Additionally, please clear your cache and cookies from your web browser if you are experiencing difficulty. Finally, the NYSBA website performs best using Google Chrome.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply CLE credits to the purchase of a program?
- How can I access my NYSBA Communities?
- How do I add an event that I've registered for to my Calendar?
- How do I access CLE programs I have purchased?
- Where can I obtain a letter or certificate of good standing?
- I clicked reset password but I am not getting the email.
- How can I reset my password?
- I purchased forms on your website. Where are my downloads located?