No. You can however search for an attorney at the NYS Office of Court Administration’s (OCA) Web site: www.nycourts.gov
Articles in this section
- Does the licensing body, the NYS Office of Court Administration (OCA), administer bar cards?
- Can the New York State Bar Association (NYSBA) verify whether or not an attorney is a member of the New York Bar in good standing?
- As a licensed attorney, how often do I have to pay my NYSBA Membership dues versus my licensing fees?
- Does membership in the NYSBA entitle an attorney to practice in New York?
- Who administers the New York State Bar Exam and determines attorney reciprocity?
- Do you have information on the NYS Bar Exam?